Librarians at the Social Work Library can help you:
- navigate the online tools available to you.
- identify effective keywords for doing your research.
- search for books and journal articles.
- find data to support your thesis.
- get help using APA Style.
- find tests & measures for your assignments.
- and more!
Here is how you can contact us:
- stop by the social work library in-person.
- schedule an appointment with a librarian by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- have an online chat via Meebo.
- Give us a call at 617-552-3277.
We look forward to working with you!